The Xbox Controller comes with a lot of features and using it with your PS4 is really fun, but the real question is how you can do that? Of course, you have to connect your Xbox controller to the PS4 first.
It can be a bit confusing trying to connect Xbox controller to PS4, especially if you’ve never done it before. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to connect your Xbox controller to your PS4 and start gaming in no time.
Keep reading for instructions on how to do it.
Methods to Connect Xbox Controller to PS4
There are different methods that can be used to connect your Xbox Controller to a PS4. In this section, you will find some approaches that we recommend using. So, let’s have a look.
By Using a Micro USB Cable
One way to connect your Xbox controller to your PS4 is by using a micro USB cable. Simply connect the cable to your controller and then plug it into the PS4’s USB port. Here’s how you can do it:
- If you have an Xbox One controller, you can use it with a PS4 just by plugging it into the console’s USB port.
- If you have an Xbox 360 controller, you can use it with a PS4 by buying an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Adapter. This adapter plugs into the PS4’s USB port and allows you to connect your Xbox 360 controller wirelessly.
- Once you have your controller connected, you’ll need to configure it in the PS4 settings. To do this, go to Settings > Devices > External Devices and select the “Configure” button next to your controller.
- In the Configuration menu, select “Gamepad” and then “Controller Settings.”
- From here, you can change the button mapping and other controller settings. When you’re done, select “OK” to save your changes.
By Using Bluetooth:
Another way to do it is by using Bluetooth. To do this, you’ll need to have a Bluetooth-enabled Xbox controller and a PS4 that supports Bluetooth connections. Once you have both of these things, simply press and hold the “PS” and “Share” buttons on your PS4 controller until the light on the front of the controller starts blinking.
Then, go to your Xbox controller and press and hold the “Xbox” button until the light on the controller starts blinking. After that, the two devices should be paired and you’ll be able to use your Xbox controller with your PS4.
By Using a Wired Connection:
If you have an older Xbox controller, you can also use a wired connection. To do this, simply plug the controller into the PS4’s USB port using a micro USB cable.
And that’s it! You should now be able to use your Xbox controller with your PS4. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to help you out.
- How to Fix Warzone Content Package Not Available PS4 Error
- How to Fix Error Code Terracotta in Minecraft
- Fix: Steam Captcha Not Working
- How to Fix Roblox Error Code 267
- How to Fix Fortnite Audio Issues on Xbox
- How to Fix low FPS issues in Warzone Pacific Season 1
- How to Fix Warzone Pacific Dev Error 6039
- Fix: Call of Duty Warzone: Controller disconnecting