Right now, these are the finest Guilty Gear Strive selections.
Tier lists are frequently provided in various fighting games to measure the strength of characters. Following the game’s debut, the Guilty Gear Strive’s player base has already developed, with both good and weak players.
Here are the finest and worst characters in Guilty Gear Strive as far.
Players have discovered the best ways to employ Happy Chaos and the other DLC characters since the November 30 release. So far, these new characters have behaved in the following manner:
- Goldlewis Dickinson – A slow but tenacious juggernaut with a smothering offense that features disconnected assaults, guard breaks, and tremendous damage. (Gobou is a notable player.)
- Jack-O – A cunning pet-based fighter who takes command of the match when her Servants are unavailable. If employed correctly, Servants can conceal her offense and impede her opponent’s advances. Defense struggles owing to a lack of strong meterless reversal options. (Notable participants include LostSoul, Kazunoko, Purepure, and SonicFox.)
- Happy Chaos – Versatile character who provided his shooting resources are adequately maintained, can perform excellent zoning and heavy rushdown. While he can attack from close and far, his defense and ability to stop momentum steals are significantly poor due to his lack of invulnerable options. (Notable characters include Gobou, Kazunoko, and SonicFox.)
The tier list remains the same as before, and it looks like this:
- S Tier: Sol Badguy, Nagoriyuki
- A Tier: Potemkin, I-no, Giovanna, May, Leo Whitefang, Zato-1, Chipp Zanuff, Ramlethal Valentine
- B Tier: Faust, Ky Kiske, Goldlewis Dickinson, Millia Rage, Axl Low, Jack-O, Anji Mito
Nagoriyuki has steadily ascended to the S tier as his players have consistently proven to be well-rounded characters with solid answers for every offensive and defensive circumstance throughout Guilty Gear Strive’s patches.
Meanwhile, A tier characters Potemkin, Leo Whitefang, Zato-1, and Giovanna have strong performances and are frequently chosen by elite Guilty Gear Strive, tournament players.
Finally, the B Tier characters are either characters who generate massive pressure when they have the upper hand but struggle considerably more than the other characters when their advantage is taken away.
For the time being, we’ll have to wait until Baiken’s release in 2022 to see if the “Adjust the Strong, Buff the Underperforming” strategy to major updates changes, and if this returning character will have a significant impact on the meta.
With the release of the Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.10 Patch this week, Arc System Works is getting ready to release the next big update.
As a reminder, major improvements like this usually result in significant changes to the game’s meta and, as a result, tier lists. As a result, we’ll make sure to update this page as soon as the new patch is released.
What Is The Best Way To Read Guilty Gear Strive Tier List?
To begin with, tier lists are not intended to be treated as absolute truths in any combat game. Seeing a character at the top of tier lists does not automatically imply that he or she is powerful.
Character rankings in tier lists will change from person to person, making it an unreliable tool and, at times, a source of contention.
To fully utilize tier lists, gamers must approach them as a study that can only be completed if a large number of tier lists have been compiled. Players should avoid accepting a single-tier list as their sole source of information.
Nonetheless, we’ve compiled a few tier rankings from Guilty Gear Strive players all around the world to assist us in determining who the greatest and worst choices are in the game. At the time of writing, at least…
According to the pros, the best and worst strive characters are
We’ve compiled a few tier lists from several well-known Guilty Gear Strive players. Any tier lists published between the first day of Guilty Gear Strive and the release of Goldlewis Dickinson are still valid.
There were no big boosts or nerfs to any of the characters in the roster in the most recent patch, which introduced the first DLC character. Here are a few of the tier lists we’ve compiled.
Tier List of GO1
- S Tier: Sol Badguy
- A Tier: Chipp Zanuff, May, Leo Whitefang
- B Tier: Ramlethal Valentine, Giovanna, Millia Rage, Zato-1, Axl Low
- C Tier: I-no, Ky Kiske, Nagoriyuki, Potemkin, Anji Mito, Faust
Tier List of Kyamei
- S Tier: Sol Badguy, Chipp Zanuff, Zato-1
- A Tier: Ramlethal Valentine, May, Millia Rage, Giovanna, Leo Whitefang
- B Tier: Potemkin, Ky Kiske, Axl Low
- C Tier: Faust, Nagoriyuki, I-no, Anji Mito
Tier List of KojiKOG
- S Tier: Chipp Zanuff
- A Tier: Sol Badguy, May, Millia Rage, Ramlethal Valentine, Giovanna
- B Tier: Potemkin, Nagoriyuki, Ky Kiske, I-no, Faust
- C Tier: Anji Mito
Tier List of Dogura
- S Tier: Sol Badguy, Chipp Zanuff
- A Tier: Ramlethal Valentine, Giovanna, May, Millia Rage, Zato-1
- B Tier: Leo Whitefang, Axl Low, Potemkin, I-no, Nagoriyuki, Ky Kiske, Anji Mito, Faust
Tier List of HookGangGod
- S+ Tier: Sol Badguy
- S Tier: Leo Whitefang, Chipp Zanuff, May, Ramlethal Valentine
- A Tier: Nagoriyuki, Axl Low, Giovanna, Millia Rage, Potemkin, Zato-1, Ky Kiske, I-no
- B Tier: Faust, Anji Mito
Tier List of KizzieKay
- S+ Tier: Sol Badguy, Ramlethal Valentine, May
- S Tier: Chipp Zanuff, Giovanna, Zato-1
- A+ Tier: Leo Whitefang, Ky Kiske, Axl Low, Nagoriyuki
- A Tier: I-no, Potemkin, Millia Rage,
- B Tier: Anji Mito
- Laust Tier: Faust
Tier List of SuperDEBico
- S+ Tier: Sol Badguy
- S Tier: Leo Whitefang, May, Chipp Zanuff, Ramlethal Valentine
- A+ Tier: Nagoriyuki, Potemkin, Millia Rage, Giovanna, Zato-1, I-no
- A Tier: Axl Low, Ky Kiske, Anji Mito
- A- Tier: Faust
- Risk of Rain 2 Tier List
- Mobile Legends Adventure Tier List
- One Piece Treasure Cruise Tier List
- Destiny Child Tier List
- Mobile Legends Tier List
- Botworld Adventure Tier List