Club Penguin Rewritten is a free virtual world based on Disney’s Club Penguin. In this game, you can explore new ideas, and unique modes such as playing mini-games, adopting pets, creating your own fashion and style, and playing multiplayer with your friends.
This game also allows you to get free in-game rewards by using its code redemption feature. With that feature, you can get different things such as skins, hoodies, sunglasses, sweatshirts, coins, helmets, safety vests, etc.
So, let’s get started.
Club Penguin Rewritten Codes – June List
Following is a list of some working Club Penguin Rewritten codes you can use to get skins, hoodies, sunglasses, sweatshirts, coins, helmets, safety vests, etc.
- VALENTINE—Get Valentine Accessories (New)
- FREEHOOD—Get UK hoodie
- ONLINESAFETY—Get Online Safety Sweater
- TIMBO—Get Spanish Fifth Year Hat and 5,000 Coins
Now that you have the list of working Club Penguin Rewritten codes, here are some expired ones. While researching the working codes we found out that most of the resources have added expired ones. So, take a look at these to save time.
How To Use Redeem Codes in Club Penguin Rewritten?
If you don’t know how to use these codes in Club Penguin Rewritten then don’t worry we are here to help. Follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below to use the redemption codes.
- First of all, Go to the Club Penguin Rewritten Official Page.
- Then look for the Unlock Items Online icon and click on it.
- Enter the Penguin name and Password and click on the login button.
- Select the “I have a code” option.
- Copy one of the codes from the above list and paste them into the required section.
- Press the Done button to get in-game rewards.