Club Penguin Rewritten is a free virtual world that is based on Disney’s Club Penguin. In this game, you can explore some new ideas, and unique modes such as playing mini-games, adopting pets, creating your own fashion and style, and playing multiplayer with your friends.
This game also allows you to get free in-game rewards by using its code redemption feature. With that feature, you can get different things such as skins, hoodies, sunglasses, sweatshirts, coins, helmets, safety vests, etc.
So, let’s get started.
Club Penguin Rewritten Codes (January) – Working List
Following is a list of some working Club Penguin Rewritten codes that you can use to get skins, hoodies, sunglasses, sweatshirts, coins, helmets, safety vests, etc.
- BUILDERS – Use this code for Miners Helmet, and Safety Vest.
- YOLKFAMILY – Use this code for Yolk Gang Sweatshirt.
- FREEHOOD – Use this code for a UK Hoodie. (Permanent)
- FREEHOOD2 – Use this code for a Green Crosshatched Hoodie. (Permanent)
- ONLINESAFETY – Use this code for a Laptop. (Permanent)
Now that you have the list of working Club Penguin Rewritten codes, here are some expired ones. While researching the working codes we found out that most of the resources have added the expired ones. So, take a look at these to save time.
- MISSIONSRETURNED – Use this code for Dark Vision Goggles, Black Suit, Black Bowtie, and Black Sunglasses.
- EXTRAPRESENTS – Use this code for 5K Coins & Brown Winter Coat.
- HAPPYHOLIDAYS – Use this code for Snowstorm Suit.
- PRESENTS – Use this code for 15K Coins.
- NEONGLASSES – Use this code for Neon Glasses.
- LIVINGSLED – Use this code for Rad Scientist Wig, Rad Scientist Costume, Sled Costume.
- FREECHEESE – Use this code for Stinky Cheese Wheel.
- ECLIPSEGLASSES – Use this code for Eclipse Glasses.
How To Use Redeem Codes in Club Penguin Rewritten?
If you don’t know how to use these codes in Club Penguin Rewritten then don’t worry we are here to help. Follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below to use the redeem codes.
- First of all, Go to the Club Penguin Rewritten Official Page.
- Then look for the Unlock Items Online icon and click on it.
- Enter the Penguin name and Password and click on the login button.
- Select the “I have a code” option.
- Copy one the codes from the above list and paste them in the required section.
- Press the Done button to get in-game rewards.