This post will walk you through the process of downloading and installing Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch system.
Minecraft Installation on Nintendo Switch:
Installing Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch is simple if you follow these steps.
A total of two versions of Minecraft are now available for the Nintendo Switch. Even though the original edition, Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, included certain unique mini-games of its own, it was not compatible with any other versions of the game at the time of its release.
Current versions of Minecraft are based on Bedrock, which is the same version of Minecraft that can be played on platforms such as Windows 10, Xbox One, Xbox Series X or S, and other similar devices like Nintendo Switch.
A physical copy of the Bedrock edition of Minecraft is available for purchase at your local shop, and the Bedrock edition of Minecraft is also available for purchase through the Nintendo Switch eShop.
Listed below is the procedure to follow to install Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch:
- Switch on your system and navigate to the home screen, where you’ll find the Nintendo eShop.
- Create a user profile that will be used in conjunction with the eShop.
- From the drop-down box, choose Search/Browse as your search option.
- To confirm your decision, type Minecraft into the on-screen keyboard and then select Accept or press the + button on your right joy-con on your controller.
- From the search results, select Minecraft as the game you want to play.
Select the Proceed to Purchase option from the drop-down menu.
- Making your money with a credit card, a Nintendo eShop Card or PayPal is the best option.
- Select Only the Amount That Is Necessary from the drop-down menu.
- When paying with a credit card, select Use This Credit Card from the drop-down box that appears.
- From the drop-down box, choose Add Funds and Purchase as your options.
- You can exit the eShop by pressing the X button on your controller when you’re finished with it.
- Select the Close button from the drop-down menu.
- Minecraft will now begin to download to your Nintendo Switch console once the process is complete. When it’s finished, click on it to start the music playing in the background.