Since its release in 2016, Mobile Legends has reigned supreme in the hearts of gamers. Since then, its popularity has grown tremendously, especially amongst the upcoming generation of teenagers.
It is a fun game to play with your friends and spend some leisure time building your problem-solving skills simultaneously. The best thing about the game, however, is that it is free of cost. You can buy characters and their superpowers to get an edge over your friends. The Mobile Legends Tier list is an awesome way to know which players are doing better than the others in real-time!
The Mobile Legends Tier List helps to impart information regarding the viability of the heroes by ranking them according to their performances. As a result, you can utilize knowledge to pick your players and win the games.
Heroes in Mobile Legends
Even though mobile heroes are ranked categorically, players are still better than the others in all aspects. Some of the categories and their best heroes are as follows:
- Tank Category: Uranus, Gatotkaca, Barats, Tigreal.
- Fighter Category: Yu Zhong, Jaehead, Bane, Chou, Sun, Alucard, Roger, Kaja, Silvanna, Zilong.
- Marksman Category: Hanabi, Miya, Natan, Layla, Wanwan, Beatrix, Granger.
- Mage Category: Alice, Valentina, Pharsa, Esmerelda, Luo Yi, Odette, Harley, Cecilion, Yve, Kadita.
- Support Category: Angela, Floryn, Mathilda.
- Assassin Category: Lancelot, Karina, Hayabusa, Selena, Aamon.
Tank Tier List in Mobile Legends- The Best Tank Heroes
Tanks are responsible for maintaining peace among the players during a match, specifically during a fight. Various measures are adopted to maintain the game’s dignity, like, stunning, pushing, etc.
Here is a list of the best mobile legends tank:
- S Tier: Grock, Tigreal
- A Tier: Atlas, Gloo, Uranus, Akai, Minotaur, Johnson, Alice, Lolita, Gatotkaca, Esmeralda
- B Tier: Franco, Khufra, Hilda, Baxia, Balmond, Hylos
- C Tier: Ruby, Barats
- D tier: Belerick
Best Side Lane Hero in Mobile Legends:
In this list, you will find out the best heroes in different arenas like the fighter tier list, assassin tier list, and so on. This list will help you make the right strategy and buy the right characters at the right time. Read along if you don’t want to waste your money!
Fighter Tier List
A wide variety of individuals comprise the Top Mobile Legend Fighters. They can be suitable for assassin or tank roles, contributing to more significant threats as the match continues. Legendary fighters are well known for their greater endurance than jugglers but lesser damage potential.
These Legend Fighters have average mobility, and when it comes to damage and crowd control, they are not professionals but have intermediate skills. Hence, they are hybrid brawlers who can handle diverse match circumstances.
Here is the ranking of the mobile legend characters in the tiers:
- S Tier: Yu Zhong, Khaleed, Roger, Layla, Paquito.
- A Tier: Chou, Aulus, Gatotkaca, Hayabusa, Guinevere.
- B Tier: Hilda, Martis, Lapu-Lapu, Alpha, Bane, Alucard, Freya, ArguBadang, Tb hamuz, Terizla.
- C Tier: Silvanna, Barats, Ruby, Balmond, Kaja, Dyrroth, Minsitthar, Leomord.
- D Tier: Aldous
Assassin Tier List – Best Jungle Hero in Mobile Legends
Assassins, also known as “Junglers,” have been known to stay away from the lanes at the start of the game. They instead choose to use professional tools and equipment to get rid of all the monsters that come their way while crossing the lanes. It helps them to reach Gold and EXP smoothly.
Here is a list of the Assassins and their respective tier systems in the Mobile Legends:
- S Tier: Ling, Aamon, Saber, Wukong.
- A Tier: Harley, Yi Sun-Shin, Alucard, Hanzo, Fanny, Karina, Haybusa, Benedetta, Gusion.
- B Tier: Lancelot, Kadita, Natalia.
- C Tier: Helcurt, Selena.
- D Tier: Lesley.
Tier List for Mobile Legends Mage – Best Mid Hero
The Mages in Mobile Legends are generally seen sitting in the mid-lane and are known to cast spells against single-lane opponents. Hence, the game may be turning in favor of any of the teams. Ultimately, chances of greater risk and more significant reward dynamics are involved. It is observed that only the players who are experts in games finally succeed.
There is a bursty mage who evolves in the later stages of the game and can change the entire dynamics of the game. Bursty mage is capable of inflicting great damage on the entire squad. Hence, clearing up spaces for the new mobile characters to finish the job. Here’s how the current Mobile Legends mages stack up on the tier list:
- S Tier: Pharsa, Valentina, Kagura, Eudora, Lylia, Harley.
- A Tier: Gord, Alice, Vale, Odette, Yve, Lunox, Cyclops, Esmeralda.
- B Tier: Selena, Kadita, Kimmy, Aurora, Luo Yi, Harith, Faramis, Valir, Mathilda, Zhask.
- C Tier: Angela, Nana
- D Tier: Estes, Vexana, Diggie.
Marksman Tier List – Best ADC Hero in Mobile Legends
The operation of Marksman in Mobile Legends is similar to those in the MOBA games. Marksman is often known as the late-game carriers as they sit in the lanes and have the immunity of support heroes. Its ability to battle is dependent on its HP. The greater the HP, the greater their battling ability.
Here is a list of Marksman and their tiers in the Mobile Legends:
- S Tier: Roger, Granger, Natan, Layla.
- A Tier: Yi Sun-Shin, Brody, Lesley, Popol and Kupa, Bruno.
- B Tier: Moskov, Beatrix, Karrie, Claude.
- C Tier: Wanwan, Clint, Kimmy, Hanabi.
- D Tier: Miya, Irithel
Support Hero Tier List- Best Support Hero in Mobile Legends
Support characters and the Marksman are seen on similar lanes. These characters are not always healers, but they assist in developing the carry by helping them be battle fit/ slowing, controlling, and stunning.
The support characters usually assist in carrier development by helping them to stay away from harm’s path or by assisting them in picking off targets.
- S Tier: Mathilda.
- A Tier: Minotaur, Diggie, Lolita.
- B Tier: Carmilla, Angela, Nana.
- C Tier: Rafaela, Kaja.
- D Tier: Estes.
What is the Name of the Most Recent Mobile Legends Hero?
When talking about the recent mobile legend hero, it is obvious to mention Valentina, the latest Mobile Legends Hero who appeared on 25th November 2021.
If you are focused on winning the game instantly, rely on the latest Mobile Legends heroes. Mobile Legends are launching more powerful characters one by one. Hence the newest launch is the most powerful.
You will observe this in most cases, but sometimes you must apply hotfixes, patches, and balance passes to bring them down.
In a nutshell, if you want to avoid hustling into the details of the characters and are still hoping to win the match. It would be best to choose Aamon, the most powerful of all at the moment.
Want to get the latest Marvel Future Revolution Codes? Find the best codes here!