Well, if you have accidentally purchased a game on Steam and now you want to refund it, or simply if you want to refund a game on Steam then you have come to the right place.
Refunding a game on Steam can be an easy task for those who know the process. But sometimes players face a lot of issues while refunding the game. If you are facing any issues or if you don’t know how to refund a game on Steam then keep on reading this post. In this article, we have added a detailed guide that will help you with the complete process.
Basically, Valve will offer a refund for any title that has been purchased and played for less than 2 hours. They will go on with the process of refunding game titles upon receiving a request at the Help Desk. They will return the title within 14 days of the request being received by them.
However, please keep in mind that if you do not meet the requirements necessary for the refund (under Steam’s Terms and Conditions) you can still submit a request and the management will take it into consideration.
Here is the complete step-by-step guide to refunding a Game on Steam. Follow it to get your games refunded.
- Access to the Steam Help website (help.steampowered.com) is available after entering into your Steam account.
Once you’ve logged in, click on Purchases from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select the purchase for which you desire to obtain a refund from the list of available options. A refund is not available if your purchase was made too late to be eligible for a refund or if it was purchased at a time when it was not eligible to be reimbursed at all.
- Choose the issue that you are having with the product from the dropdown menu.
- After that, from the drop-down option, select I’d want to request a refund.
- Completing and submitting the online request form is the first step.
- Selecting the Steam Wallet or the original payment method from the drop-down menu will allow you to complete your purchase.
- If everything goes as planned, you should receive an email verifying that your request has been successfully submitted.
- Steam Captcha Not Working
- Roblox Error Code 267
- How To Fix Black Ops Cold War Xbox Series X Crash Issue
- How to Travel While Having Icy Feet in Fortnite