Players can easily purchase the Pokeballs by using the in-game shop of Pokemon Go. For instance, by using 1000 coins players can purchase a total of 20 Pokeballs. Meanwhile, with 460 coins users can get 100 poke balls. And with 800 coins one can get 200 Pokeballs.
Regular Pokeballs will become easily available for players as they progress in the game. With further game progress, alongside Regular Pokeballs, players will be able to access more powerful Pokeballs. The level caps for each one of them are mentioned below:
- The game will be started with regular Pokeballs unlocked.
- Players will be able to get Great Balls at Level 12 in Pokeman Go.
- At level 20, players will get Ultra Balls
- At level 30, players will be able to access the most powerful Pokeballs, known as the Master Balls.
- These will open automatically once you reach the proper level and you won’t even have to do anything.
Players can also use Pokestops to obtain Pokeballs as well. It is a simple and quite effective method that ensures that you will be able to acquire some additional Pokeballs along with every spin. It is also the most effective working strategy for gamers who live in densely crowded urban areas. Here is a quick breakdown of several different options that can be used to obtain Pokeballs.
- There is also an option of rotating the Pokestops and the Gyms on the map screen. This will help you get extra Pokeballs as a reward while you go through the game.
- In another method, players will be assigned daily tasks that they have to complete. And by completing the daily tasks they can get Pokeballs as a reward.
- There are more research initiatives for both timed and non-timed events. You will be rewarded with Pokeballs and other stuff if you complete these.
- Weekly rewards are given out, and all players have to do is claim them.
- Raids and Team Rocket fights are available to play. Finally, you can purchase Pokeballs from the game’s shop with Coins.