In Treat Simulator, you take on the role of a pet caretaker and your goal is to collect as many treats as possible. You’ll start off by choosing one of three pets – a dog, cat, or bunny – and then it’s time to start exploring the world for tasty treats. As you collect more and more treats, you’ll be able to sell them for coins which can be used to buy new pets or upgrades for your existing ones.
This game has a code redemption feature through which players can redeem different items in exchange for codes. By using the Treat Simulator codes, you can get free coins, as well as some gems.
Treat Simulator Codes – December List
Following is a list of some Treat Simulator codes that you can use to get coins, coin potions, enchanted treats, gems, and other in-game items.
- UPD4—Redeem for several rewards (New)
- Release—Redeem for x1,000 Coins, Release Potion
- 100Likes—Redeem for x1,000 Coins, Coin Potion
- Reboot3—Redeem for x500 Gems, x3 Enchanted Treats
- 100kVisits—Redeem for Potion of Infinity
- 1kFavorites—Redeem for x1,000 Coins, x500 Gems, Coin Potion, x5 Enchanted Treats
- UPD2—Redeem for x1,000 Coins, Coin Potion, x10 Enchanted Treats, Gem Potion
Some of the sources on the internet are providing false information by mentioning expired codes as working ones. This wastes the time of users as well as frustrates them.
How to Redeem Codes?
If you don’t know how to redeem codes in Treat Simulator then follow the step-by-step guide. I have mentioned below to get free rewards.
- Launch the game, and click on the Menu button on your screen’s right side.
- Select Codes, and enter one of the above codes in the box.
- Click on the Claim button to get in-game rewards.