Rogue Demon is an action-packed video game based on the Demon Slayer anime series. The game is set in dark, 20th-century Japan, and players must save characters while defeating demons. Currently, over 4K people are playing Rogue Demon, and it has over 23 million visits to its website.
The game can be played with a number of different characters, each with its own unique moves and weapons. Players can customize the colors and designs of their swords, as well as their handguards. They can also choose from a variety of styles. As they progress through the game, they can level up their skills. The game also offers freebies and features that can help them improve their skills.
As the popularity of the game grows, a number of codes for Rogue Demon have been made available. These codes can be redeemed for Rogue Coins, which are the currency in the game. These codes can be found on the official Rogue Demon website, as well as on the official Discord server.
The codes are available on the Rogue Demon Roblox page and are easy to find. There are five codes currently available, and the creator of the game plans to add more. These codes can help you gain various amounts of Rouge and Rogue coins.
Rogue Demon also features a code redemption feature through which you can redeem different in-game items for free without paying for anything. For instance, by using Rogue Demon codes, you can get rogue coins, boosts, etc.
Rogue Demon Codes – March List
Following is a list of some Rogue Demon codes that you can use to get gems, rogue coins, boosts, and other in-game items.
- 60KETCHUP – Use this redeem code for 250 Rogue Coins. (New)
- 55KLOUKA – Use this redeem code for 150 Rogue Coins.
- 50KPLSOHPLS – Use this redeem code for 250 Rogue Coins.
- M4PUPDATE – Use this redeem code for 250 Rogue Coins.
- 40KLIKESWOW – Use this redeem code for 250 Rogue Coins.
Take a look at the below-mentioned expired codes to save time from reward redemption.
How to Redeem Codes?
Follow the guide below to redeem rewards in Rogue Demon.
- Launch the game and press the “J” key to open the Lock Icon Menu.
- The Codes menu will appear, enter one of the above codes in the Code text area.
- Click on the Redeem button to get in-game rewards.