Rocket League is an amazing game, especially for soccer lovers. This soccer game was developed and published by Psynoix for a variety of gaming platforms. The main purpose of the game is to score as many goals as you want.
However, if you are new to the game then, Rocket League codes can help you progress faster in the game. With the codes, you can get a lot of free items such as Nitro, player titles, and wheels, etc.
Rocket League Codes – January List
In the following section, we have mentioned a list of working codes. Let’s take a look at them.
- popcorn – Use this Redeem code for Popcorn Limited Rocket Boost.
In the following section, you will get a list of Expired codes for Rocket League. The purpose of adding an expired codes list is to prevent users from using the outdated Rocket League codes so that they don’t waste their time. Let’s take a look at what we missed.
- RLNitro – Use this Redeem code for Nitro Circus Antenna and Decal.
- RLBirthday – Use this Redeem code for 2 random WWE Banners, Antennas, or Wheels.
How to Redeem Codes?
The code redemption process for Rocket League is quite simple and easy. If you don’t know how to redeem codes then this section will be quite helpful for you. The best part? Psyonix have also listed detailed instructions on their website for the code redemption process.
Follow the steps below to redeem codes in the game:
- Launch the game and Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Click on the Extras tab.
- Enter one of the above codes and paste them in the required area
- Click the Ok button to get in-game rewards.