In the Roblox Shopping Cart Simulator, you can launch yourself off a ramp in a Shopping Cart in order to get coins. Later on, you can use these coins to grab special gear and also get upgrades so that you can launch your cart as well. If you keep on repeating this process then you’ll be able to reach another dimension.
Shopping Cart Simulator also features a code redemption feature through which you can redeem different in-game items for free without paying for anything. By using Roblox Shopping Cart Simulator codes, you can get coins, coffee boosts, etc.
Roblox Shopping Cart Simulator Codes – September List
First of all, let’s take a look at the working codes. With these codes, you will be able to redeem different items such as coins, coins, coffee, boosts, and other exclusives as well. Let’s take a look at what we have.
- 35kHalt—Redeem for free rewards (New)
- 2Mill—Redeem for a Coins Boost (New)
- 25kFav—Redeem for 25k Coffee (New)
- Trading—Redeem for free rewards
- 1Mill—Redeem for 1 Million Coins
- 5klikes—Redeem for 5k Coffee
- 20kHalt—Redeem for 20k Coins
- 1klikes—Redeem for a 15-minute 2x Coins Boost
Take a look at the below-mentioned expired codes to save time from reward redemption.
- No expired codes at the moment.
How to Redeem Codes?
In the following section, you will find the step-by-step guide explaining the code redemption process:
- Launch the game, and press the “More” icon on the left side of your screen.
- Press the “Settings” button.
- Enter the working code In the text box from the above list.
- Press the “Confirm” button to get in-game rewards.