Honkai Impact 3 is a role-playing game, developed and published by miHoYo. This game was initially launched for Android and iOS devices in 2016, but later on, it was introduced for Microsoft Windows as well. This game gets quite interesting involving a tense storyline, combat, and some unique characters.
The developers have also included a code redemption feature in this game. With this feature, you can use Honkai Impact 3 redemption codes to redeem items like crystals, mithril, costumes, asterite, and other in-game perks.
In this article, we are going to take a look at the working Honkai Impact 3 codes. So, let’s get started.
Honkai Impact 3 Codes – December List
In this section, you will find a list of working Honkai Impact 3rd codes. Make sure to redeem them quickly as they don’t have a long deadline.
- REBIRTH—Redeem for rewards (New)
- VERSEELE—Redeem for rewards (New)
- ICHLIEBEDICH—Redeem for 1,000 Primogems
- VERKIANA—Redeem for 9,999 Coins, 1x Battlesuit Trial Card Option, and a Starless Rift outfit
- MKFINAL—Redeem for 30x Crystals, 3k Asterite, and 1x SSS Trial Card Option
Below is a list of expired codes in Honkai Impact. Even so, I’m pretty sure that these won’t work. But you can still try your luck.
How to Redeem Codes in Honkai Impact?
If you don’t know how to redeem codes in Honkai Impact then there is nothing to get worried about. In this section, we have added a detailed guide that will explain the step-by-step process for code redemption.
- First of all, open the Game on your device.
- Click on your Name at the top-left of your screen.
- Click on the Account option.
- Enter any code from the above-mentioned list in the required section.
- Press the Get Button to claim your rewards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. As per the developers of this game, you can get Fischl as a log-in bonus for free. During the new update, you can collect it but after the event is over you will no longer be eligible for the character.
Ans. Crystals are the main currency used in Honkai Impact 3. As long as you have crystals in the game you can unlock different items such as Gacha Cards, items, and other such things.
Ans. Yes, you can keep Fischl as a permanent party member in Honkai Impact. But the thing is, you have to obtain the character first and that can only be done during the event.