Factory Simulator is a Roblox grid-type tycoon game where users can customize their base and explore a huge map full of resources that they can collect. As you start progressing in the game, you will get access to different machinery to help expand your factory.
Another way to get resources other than roaming around the map is to use redeem codes. The developers have included a code redemption feature in this game. With this feature, you can get free resources such as Crates, Coins, and other in-game currencies as well.
So, let’s get started.
Factory Simulator Codes June – Working List
Following is a list of some working Factory Simulator codes that you can use to get crates, coins, and other in-game currencies as well.
- wintersurprise130k—Redeem for a 2x Cash Boost (New)
- payday—Redeem for double cash boost
- warpspeed—Redeem for double walkspeed boost
- tevinisawesomeagain!!—Redeem for cash
- newyearnewcodes!!—Redeem for cash
- Stanscode – Redeem for 2x Advanced Crate
- TheCarbonMeister – Redeem for 2 Advanced Crates
Now that you have the list of working codes, here are some expired ones. While researching the working codes we found out that most of the resources have added the expired ones. So, take a look at these to save time.
How To Use Redeem Codes?
If you don’t know how to use these codes in Factory Simulator then don’t worry we are here to help. Follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below to use the redeem codes.
- Launch the game, click on the “Machines” Shopping cart icon.
- A new window will appear, enter the code in the required area.
- Click the Redeem button to get in-game rewards.